"The Worst" "The Worst"

Grotesque and beautiful. Truly a unique work of art, that you've obviously poured a lot of hear and soul into. I hated and loved every second. Great job.

Batman Stop Motion Batman Stop Motion

I'm all for stop-motion. But this one wasn't very smooth at all. The art wasn't very good either, and felt lazy. Batman's horns, for instance, were rounded. It looks like you cut corners a lot here, in order to save time.

The audio was pretty good, if a little quiet. I also like the way that the sound effects were written. It made it feel more like the original comics.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

I don't know what the hell I just watched... But it was beautiful and I love it.

Babies Babies

Oh my God...

The song and the animation loop flawlessly. And independently, they're both great. TheWeebl and Sexual-Lobster make a fantastic team. That is all.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

TF2 Meets Pinkie Pie?

I approve, good sir. I approve very much. the Engineer's face was priceless. I only wish that the voices were smoother, but that can't be helped, since it's a mashup. But damn, if it isn't good animation. I love it.

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Disturbing

I love it though. I can't quite pick out how you did it, but it's amazing. The transformations of Black, the static, the ending. It all worked together so well... Watching this at midnight would probably ensure a sleepless night. Excellent job.

Sir Henry Studios Intro Sir Henry Studios Intro

The Animation is Good - But Overdone

This is good stuff. But it's an intro, so you're losing points for it being TOO good. An introduction to a full length movie would look like this. Not a 5 minute flash project. Try to tone it down a little bit on length. Intro's should be short, sweet, and to the point. Your's needs to be shorter, sweeter, and more to the point.

sirhenrystudios responds:

I don't understand what you mean "too good." This is the way that the short film will look that follows this intro, and the only thing that is flash is the API and preloader. All animation was done using nothing but 3ds max. The movie will be around five minutes or so. I think this was just the right length of 18 seconds, to contrast with the 5 minutes of the movie it-self. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it man.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

lolwut

The simplicity and utter ridiculousness of the humour is what makes this successful. The animation and sound were stripped to a bare minimum, and what you had left was just so utterly retarded, that I can't help but laugh and click "replay".

Good job. I hope to see more. =)

A paedophile story A paedophile story

Beautiful...

The animation was great, there were no voices, and there didn't need to be. The background music and sound effects were enough. The story was chilling, and had a very deep message about the cycle of child abuse. This animation should be used for a PSA of some kind. I'll be checking out your site for sure. Great job.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Alright

The music was placed well. That's the first thing I'm going to say. It certainly fit the mood that you were trying to create. Unfortunately, the artwork, while good, did not fit the theme. I would have liked to see more contrast and darker colours. Doing that would create a more mysterious atmosphere.

Animation-wise, there wasn't much movement. This flash was based on artwork mainly. However, what I saw was pretty decent. It wasn't great, but it worked well enough. The main complaint is the bite. That could certainly use some work.

All in all, it's an alright flash. By no means is it brilliant, but it works.